Every Birth Certificate is assigned a unique number. This number makes it much easier to locate the document. Without the number, the names of the mother and child, date of birth and other details are used to search.
Searches start within 48 hours after the request is made and continues for 14 days. Within those 14 days, if there is new or additional information, these will be included in the search at no additional cost.
Once located the Birth Certificate can be ordered and delivered locally or shipped overseas.
- Provide us with as much detail as possible:
- Name of the Child
- Child’s Date of Birth
- Where the child was born (e.g. Jubilee Hospital, UWI, at home)
- Name of the Mother (maiden and married name if applicable)
- Name of the Father
- Name(s) of siblings of the child
- Any other relevant information
- Enter the details and Add to Cart
- Proceed to checkout