Every Death Certificate is assigned a unique number. This number makes it much easier to locate the document. Without the number, the name of the deceased, date of death and other details are used to search.
Searches start within 48 hours after the request is made and continues for 14 days. Within those 14 days, if there is new or additional information, these will be included in the search at no additional cost.
Once located the Death Certificate can be ordered and delivered locally or shipped overseas.
- Provide us with as much detail as possible:
- Name of the deceased
- Date of death
- Where the death occurred (e.g. Hospital, at home etc.)
- Cause of death (e.g. natural, accident)
- Any other relevant information
- Enter the details and Add to Cart
- Proceed to checkout