- Enter the name of the product you’re purchasing, or the store if you are Prepaying to a business, or select Bill Payment to pay a bill.
2. Do you want to buy a product? Or Prepay funds to a store?
- Once you’ve found the product or store, click on the product to purchase it, or the store to prepay to them.
- What if I don’t find my store or product? You can tell us here.
- Next, click on “Add to Cart” to purchase an item. For Prepayments or Bill Payment, enter the amount of your choice and then “Add to Cart”.
- Select “View Cart” at the bottom of the page.
- Select “Shipping calculator”
- Click on “Jamaica” then on Update totals.
- Choose the option that applies (Prepay, Bill Payment, Pickup, Local Delivery, Shipping) then scroll up and Checkout
- Existing customers can just Login and select or add Personal or *Recipient information if necessary.
- New/Guest customers must fill in Personal information and if there is a recipient add the Recipient information
- Enter any special instructions in Order Notes (eg. I’d like these in a medium)
- Tick the box that says “I’ve read and accepted the terms & conditions”
- Proceed to PayPal to pay
Check your email for your receipt, or log into your account to view your transaction details.
*A Recipient is someone in Jamaica that you designate to pick up items you’ve purchased, or to whose address your purchase is to be delivered, or who can shop at a store to which you’ve prepaid.